STEP BY STEP
1. Mix and blend 250g of butter with 1 tsp. of dried chocolate pepper and handful of chopped chives. (for more visual instructions check the video below)
2. Salt and pepper the pork chops from both sides.
3. Heat up flat and smooth stone in the fire. (be careful, of course you know it already, but friendly reminder never killed nobody)
4. Grease stone with oil to prevent meat from sticking to it.
5. Grill chops for 5-7 min each side (timing depends on the chop’s thickness)
6. Do not forget to spread butter on the meat from time to time and let it melt. Repeat to taste.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Another day in Almazan Kitchen paradise! The best bushcraft method to grill the meat is a hot stone – it does not only maintain temperature for long but it also gives every slice a special natural smoky flavor! Delightful juicy pork chops flavored with homemade spice mixed butter!