STEP BY STEP
1. Slice & dice ginger, green chili, tomato. Mix all together with grated cheddar cheese.
2. Mix 2 tbsp. of mayo with 1 tbsp. of pumpkin paste. Spread it on 2 toast bread slices.
3. Build the sandwich: bottom bread slice, filling from step #1, top toast bread slice.
4. Mix 2 eggs with 1 cup of milk. Dip sandwich in it.
5. Deep-fry for 10 min on 250 F / 120 C.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Let’s make a quick toast and cheese, an easy and tasty meal, something to tickle your palate, satisfy your taste buds and fill your tummy. Spike the mayo with some pumpkin paste to make a delicious toast spread. Put the finely chopped veggies and a heap of cheddar between two toasts, dip in the mixture of masala, eggs, and milk, and fry until golden. This light and tasty meal is so easy to make. We recommend eating a cheese toast with Greek yogurt which will complement and balance this delicacy for your utmost pleasure.