STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour, 1 tsp. of baking powder and 1 cup of beer. Whisk 2. until batter consistency.
3. Skewer up banana slices. Coat in batter from the previous step.
4. Deep fry for 8 min on 360 F/180 C.
5. Melt a handful of dark chocolate squares in 1 cup of milk on a low fire. Stir constantly.
6. Serve banana fritter skewers under the chocolate sauce.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
For all of you with a sweet tooth – a quick, ready-in-minutes, fantastic choco-banana dessert. Even if you aren’t an experienced cook, you can’t get this one wrong. This chocolate forget-me-not will wake you up in the morning and get you ready for a busy day, or help you wind down in the evening. Just dip the crispy banana in the melted chocolate and see how the world all of a sudden looks like a better place.