STEP BY STEP
1. Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. On medium heat fry 1 tbsp. of Harissa Paste for 1 minute, add 1 cup o Tomato Paste with Basil. Stir and fry for a few minutes then add 1 tsp. of Oyster Sauce and ½ tsp. of Dark 2. Thick Soy Sauce. Stir and fry for a minute more, let it cool.
3. Whisk a few eggs.
4. Incise Chicken Drumstick’s skin on the thinnest part of the bone, fold over (for more visual instructions check out the video).
5. Coat Chicken Drumsticks with Almazan Kitchen® Hot Chicken Spice Mix.
6. Dip Drumsticks in flour then in whisked egg, and finally in breadcrumbs.
7. Deep-fry chicken for 7 minutes.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Today we are in a mood for something crunchy and exotic, yet simple. What better than breaded chicken drumsticks deep-fried, dipped in the exquisite combination of harissa, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and tomato paste? If you want to apply minimum effort for maximum results, try making this chicken dish, you will not regret it. As a rule, deep-fried chicken drumsticks go beautifully with a pint of homemade brew. Enjoy!