STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour, with 1 hand of water, ½ tsp. of salt and 1tsp. of baking soda. Knead well, leave to rest for a while.
2. Flatten out the dough and slice it into 3 parts. Slice each part like we did in the video so you can make a long strip.
3. Skewer up homemade sausages. Grill it for 10-15 min.
4. Wrap the dough strip around the sausage, flatten it out with your hand. Back to coals until golden brown.
5. Mix 1 cup of homemade ketchup with handful of parsley.
6. Serve these dogs (hot dogs) under the sauce.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Best fast-food is homemade fast-food!
(or, forest-made in our case).
These awesome homemade sausages, some flour and baking soda with just simple move of the hand become very delicious wrapped sausage sandwiches – it has many names and the most common of them are “hot dog” or just a “dog”. What can make them better? Of course, fire! Nothing can compare to the taste of the meat grilled on real coals, BBQ fans will confirm! It’s new favorite Cutie Bean’s snack! Just look how she’s happy after the lunch!