STEP BY STEP
1. Let’s make the chimichurri sauce: Grind fresh basil, 2-3 garlic cloves, 15g of ginger root, and ½ tsp. of salt in the mortar using a pestle. Add lemon juice and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Grind more then add a handful of fresh spinach. Grind until sauce consistency.
2. Toss 2 garlic cloves, 1 tsp. of chili flakes, rosemary stick, and 50g of butter into the cooking bowl. Set on medium heat and let the butter melt then add & cook altogether 1 cup of beans with 1 cup of mix of red & yellow mini chili peppers. Cook on a low-medium heat for 15-20 min.
3. Salt and spice up the steak with Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix from both sides.
4. Grill steak for 3 min each side (repeat until doneness you want).
5. Serve under chimichurri sauce with beans garnish!
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Hello fellow foodies! In this video, we are preparing a steak in a double-sided grill pan with the perfect sauce for grilled meat – chimichurri sauce. Sit back and enjoy!