STEP BY STEP
1. Slice Bell Peppers and Chilli Peppers (Red, Yellow, Green), Red Onions, Cherry Tomatoes and chop Spring Onions.
2. Sear steak on high heat for 30-45 sec each side. Leave it to rest for 5 minutes then slice it.
3. Saute peppers and veggies on moderately high heat for 5 minutes until crisp. Add steak slices to the pan.
4. Melt 200g of butter, toss in thyme; pour over steak with vegetables.
5. Cook everything together on medium heat for 2-3 minutes more.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
If you manage to make a pepper steak right, it may as well be the softest meat ever. Don’t take the life out of your steak; leave the peppers and veggies crisp; clash the colors, make the dish not just tasty but also easy on the eye – that will bring you double pleasure in the end. Finish the cooking process in a melted blob of thyme-flavored butter and enjoy this heavenly meal.