STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of Flour with 1 cup of milk into the batter. (Feel free to add 1 tsp. of baking powder)
2. Mix 1 cup of thick Cream with Fresh chopped Mint and 1 tbsp. of Maple Syrup.
3. Place 3 chocolate bites in the middle of toast-bread, cover with another toast-bread and cut out a circle using the mold.
4. Melt 200g of butter.
5. Coat donuts in the batter from step #1.
6. Fry in melted butter for 10 min until golden brown color.
7. Serve under creamy sauce from step #2.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
These easy donuts made from toast could be a lovely meal for your family or friends. Kids will love them! Donuts coated in batter and fried in a generous blob of butter, are ready in minutes and the taste is fantastic! The preparation of donuts is fun, you can even play with different shapes and fillings, both sweet and savory. Enjoy donuts with a glass of milk or coffee!