STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 3 egg yolks with lemon juice, salt, and pepper (better cayenne).
2. Melt 100g of butter, pour in the mix from the previous step.
3. Simmer until sauce consistency.
4. Tie up tiny asparagus together in batches. Pour with olive oil and coat in Almazan Kitchen® Potato and Vegetables Spice Mix.
5. Spice up Salmon with Almazan Kitchen® Fish Spice Mix.
6. Preheat the pan. Melt 15g of butter. Grill asparagus and Salmon together, it shall flavor each other well.
7. Grill asparagus until smooth, put it out the pan early.
8. Pan-sear salmon for around 8 minutes until brown.
9. Serve together under the sauce and lemon to taste!
10. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Today we are making pan-seared salmon with asparagus twigs, raising the stakes with an embellishment in the form of sauce hollandaise. Classic, simple, irresistible. It’s a fish day, so don’t forget Almazan Kitchen® Fish Mix for the extra aroma. Enjoy!