STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, 10g of yeast, ½ tsp. of baking powder, add some sugar and salt to taste. Mix and knead well. Leave to rest in a warm place for 1 hour.
2. Make 2 circles for the buns from the dough using the mold. Coat each in cornflour and grill with melted butter for 5 min on medium-high heat.
3. Use the same mold to fry eggs and ham.
4. Build the McMuffin: Bottom Bun, Cheddar Slice, Fried Egg, McMuffin Sauce, Ham, Cheddar Slice, Top Bun.
5. Grab/make a coffee. (optional)
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
If you have ever thought that McMuffin can’t be made in the woods from scratch, we are here to prove you wrong. This popular breakfast sandwich is an iconic meal, made of sunny-side-up egg, slice of cheese and grilled ham between two buttered home-made muffins. McMuffin is rich in protein, fun to make and very satisfying. McMuffin is ideal for a lazy weekend morning, followed by a cup of a freshly brewed coffee.