STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1tsp. of baking soda and 150-200ml of water. Mix and stir until battery consistency.
2. Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Bake mini pancakes until golden brown using batter from step #1.
3. Form meatballs from mince seasoned with berbere. Cook for 5-7 min. Put out meatballs of the pan.
4. Toss 2-3 caramelized sugar and 3-4 garlic cloves into the pan from step #3. Add 1 cup of homemade tomato paste. Let it slow-cook for a few minutes. Place meatballs back to the pan, add fresh mint. Slow-cook for few minutes.
4. Build a snack: mini pancake, sauce, mozzarella round, meatball, feel free to finish off with any of greens.
5. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
This is the video we all been waiting for since Tuesday! Balanced snacks made ofcrispy mini pancakes with delicious meatballs soaked in interesting sauce and mozzarella in between. Everything was made with fire, literally!