STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and 1 tbsp. of oil. Knead well, form a ball, leave to rest.
2. Slice onion, chop fresh chives. Mix 500g beef mince with 1 tbsp. of paprika & chili flakes.
3. Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
4. Fry onion until golden brown. Add spiced beef mince. Fry for 10 minutes stirring constantly.
5. Divide dough into few parts. Attenuate and flatten out each part. Bake for 10-15 seconds, it must be very elastic.
6. Add 2 tbsp. of the meat at the center of the dough. Roll it up.
7. Place each roll into the clay cookware, add more meat on top and the cheese you love the most. MOAR CHEESE FOR THE GOD OF CHEESE!
8. Add 1 cup of Salsa, spread evenly.
9. Finish off with chopped chives.
10. Bake in the oven on 350 F /180 C for 30 minutes.
11. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Some classical Mexican cuisine in your feed list! Es muy muy rico! Meat filled tortillas, covered in special Salsa and then all of it is cooked in the bushcraft oven! A lot of cheese, flavor, and spicy notes! This dish is unbelievably tasty and delicious!