STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of cornmeal with 1 hand of flour, 1 cup of water, salt to taste and 1 tsp. of yeast. Mix and knead well. Leave in a warm place to grow.
2. Mix rosemary leaves (w/o stem) with handful of parmesan cheese.
3. Attenuate and flatten out the dough, coat with olive oil. Cover the top with parmesan-rosemary mix.
4. Place dough the oven and bake for 15 min at 420 °F/220 °C (time and temp were attenuated to house kitchen ovens).
5. Fry one goose egg. Meanwhile add toppings to the bread: avocado slices, lime juice, wild strawberries.
6. Put fried egg on top.
7. Finish off with salt and black sesame to taste.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Remember stone-carved oven? Let’s use it again! Cornmeal is popular all around the world, especially in Balkans where people use it to make cornbread in various shapes: muffin, pie, casual bread and others – all of those are called “Proja”. Today we want to make a vegetarian pizza with a Serbian touch, made of fresh organic and even wild ingredients. Don’t you think Avocado and Fragaria are the best toppings combination? Finish it off with a goose egg – voila, healthy and combined lunch is ready!