STEP BY STEP
1. Preheat oil to 270 F / 130 C.
2. Toss in red onion slices, 3-4 garlic cloves, spices, rosemary, a handful of dried Carolina Reaper. Stir and cook for 10 min. Drain oil to the sauce bowl and let it cool.
3. Whole Rockfish roast for 35 min on 365 F / 185 C.
4. Chop fresh parsley and 1-2 garlic cloves, add it to the oil and mix well.
5. Serve Rockfish under spicy oil!
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
This Rockfish is an infrequent guest in Serbia! But we managed to acquire one to make it just for you! It’s been a while since we used our awesome tandoor oven! This fish is on the hook, literally! The next step however is dangerous, this is the one it makes it to be “FISH FROM HELL”! We served this Rockfish under extremely hot Carolina Reaper Spicy Oil! Are you brave enough to try it?