STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tsp. brown sugar, 1 egg, ½ tsp. of salt and 1 tbsp. of lard. Knead well and form a ball, leave to rest for a while.
2. Grease baking bowl with lard well, toss in half hand of flour, spread evenly.
3. Attenuate the dough inside the bowl including sidewalls. (for more visual instructions check out the video).
4. Bake for 27 minutes.
5. Mix 3 egg yolks with 3 tbsp. of butter, ½ hand of brown sugar, lime (lemon) zest and lime (lemon) juice.
6. Cook filling on low heat until rich consistency, add 1/3 cup of milk to make it a little bit fattier.
7. Pour filling inside the cake base, add lime zest and any decoration you see fit. Refrigerate for few hours.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
While the whole world awaits with bated breath and makes guesses who will sit on Iron Throne, Almazan Kitchen makes a lemon pie inspired by Sansa’s favorite lemon cakes. Real dessert should not be difficult to make to be delicious! You will need only 7 ingredients to repeat this marvelous pie! (Seven Kingdoms, Faith of the Seven – dominant religion of Westeros… You see the pattern?). A great recipe to see series finale with on 05.19.19 only on HBO.