STEP BY STEP
1. Slice beef cut into thin slices. Season each with chorizo.
2. Preheat clay cookware, grease with oil.
3. Slice shallot, fry it for few minutes, toss in handful of dried apricots and dates. Set to low heat.
4. Grill meat for 3-5 minutes.
5. Mix 1 hand of flour with chorizo seasoning and 150ml of water. Mix well, add to the clay pot, mix everything well again, stir and let it get thick.
6. Dip grilled meat into sauce and add few red & green chilies and passion fruit. Slow cook on low heat for 10-15 min.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Heartbeat steak is something very exotic you will want to try ASAP! Flavor firework in your mouth is guaranteed by chorizo seasoning, Almazan spices and mix of dried apricots, dates and passion fruit.