STEP BY STEP
1. Coat Bacon Slab in Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix.
2. Roast for 4 hours at 230 F/ 110 C.
3. Mix 2 tbsp. of Honey, sweet chili sauce, chili plum sauce, and 1 tbsp. of Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix.
4. Mop bacon with homemade BBQ sauce from the previous step.
5. Roast for 15 more minutes at 430 F/ 220 C.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Baste the bacon with the tasty emulsion made of honey, sweet chili sauce, chili plum sauce, and Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix. The sweetness of this pasty blend will bring out the best in bacon, and the smoke aroma will transform this simple piece of meat into a feast worthy of the gods. It tastes good and looks even better!