STEP BY STEP
1. Grill all hot peppers for 20 min, then grind them in the mortar using a pestle.
2. Chop 2-3 onions, 2 spring onions, and 3-4 garlic cloves.
3. Oil up the cooking surface, and fry 500g of ground beef on medium-high heat for 15 minutes. (Salt and pepper to taste).
4. Fry chopped onions and garlic for a couple of minutes, and add 1 tsp. of caraway powder, 1 tsp. of Coriander and 2 tsp. of Paprika Powder. Do not forget a heap of ground hot peppers. Fry & stir for a few more minutes.
5. Add a cup of beef broth, fried meat, a cup of tomato paste, and 2 tbsp. of Cocoa Powder.
6. Slow cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
7. Serve with any side dish you want, we used nachos and low-fat yogurt to act as firefighters.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
For a supreme hot chili con carne use the best hot peppers and free-range meat. Fry the onions, garlic, and spring onions with spices and hot peppers and then drown that mixture in beef broth, adding the meat spiked with some cocoa powder and tomato. This spicy stew with a twist will leave you burning and asking for more! To enhance this outdoor culinary experience, serve your hot chili con carne with nachos like we did.