STEP BY STEP
1. Mix butter block with 1 heaped tsp. of curcuma, and 3-4 dried Carolina reapers.
2. Dry tomahawk steak by dipping it in a fistful of Himalayan salt. Remove the salt afterwards.
3. Chop spring onion.
4. Preheat the pan, add 1⁄4 cup of oil. Toss in a handful of fresh Carolina reapers, let it fry and do not forget to crush a little so the oils come out. Add 1 heaped tsp. of hibiscus sugar. Mix everything.
5. Roast the tomahawk steak for 30 min in the primitive tandoor.
6. Serve with Carolina Reaper butter and Carolina Reaper aromatic oil! Extremely hot!
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Remember recent tomahawk steak in the tandoor? Almazan Kitchen would not be Almazan Kitchen if we would not make a video with a primitive tandoor made from scratch we have found around at the abandoned factory! We also made hottest aromatic oil from a handful of fresh Carolina reaper chilies with special hibiscus sugar, and butter for our steak with dried Carolina reapers! Amazingly hot!