STEP BY STEP
1. Slice & dice mango and avocado.
2. Grind a handful of Dried Carolina Reaper in the mortar using a pestle. Mix with mango and avocado.
3. Salt & Pepper T-Bone Steak from both sides.
4. Grill the steak for 3-4 minutes on each side, repeat until doneness you want.
5. Slice the steak.
6. Cut the ciabatta bread half-open. Fill with the mix from step #2.
7. Add steak slices.
8. Enjoy the Hot Steak Sandwich! Bon Almazan!
Our steak sandwich is something else – the mean combination of mango, avocado, and dried Carolina Reaper could make the Earl of Sandwich blush, to say the least. The steak is cooked on skewers, then finely sliced and placed in a delicious homemade loaf, on a soft bed of chopped mango, avocado, and cruel, million-Scoville pepper. Each mouthful of this steak sandwich has the power of a spitfire dragon.