STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, 1 tbsp. yeast and 1⁄2 tsp. of salt. Mix and knead well, form a ball and leave in the warm place to grow.
2. Prepare all the ingredients: Slice kulen, boletus mushrooms and provolone cheese.
3. Attenuate and flatten out the dough, pull it on and inside the clayware deep bowl.
4. Fill with cheese, mushrooms, homemade tomato paste, fresh basil leaves, more cheese and finish off with kulen.
5. Remove sticking out dough.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 15 min at 420 °F/220 °C(time and temp were attenuated to house kitchen ovens).
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Heard about Chicago-styled pizza? Yes, the deep-dish one. Let’s learn how to make it with Almazan Kitchen® and convert it to Serbian-styled pizza! What makes it Serbian? Kulen! Okay, hold off from the Google search bar, for now, Kulen is a type of hot spicy sausage made of low-fat meat mixed with a hot paprika to bring it aroma and color, and garlic for additional spice. Freshly picked forest basil and boletus mushrooms are a great addition for our awesome dish, add provolone dolce cheese for sweet mild taste and Chicago-Serbian-styled balanced pizza is
ready to be served!