STEP BY STEP
1. Melt 60g of Butter.
2. Mix 2 hands of Flour with ¼ cup of Brown Sugar, 4 tsp. of Baking Powder (if you wish add ¼ tsp. of baking soda).
3. Make a “well” in the center, add 450ml of Milk and melted Butter.
4. Mix until smooth.
5. Preheat the pan, grease it with butter or oil.
6. Pour batter onto the pan and spread out into a round shape.
7. Cook until golden, do not forget to flip.
8. Serve with syrup, fruit, berries, chocolate chips, or anything you like!
9. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Here’s a sweet and easy one! In this recipe, we give you Pancakes, served with good old maple syrup, topped with blobs of butter. These fluffy, easy-to-make flatbreads are excellent both as a breakfast food and a delicious dessert. You can serve pancakes old-school, like in our recipe, or you can add all kinds of stuff: berries, buttermilk, chocolate chips, or even rashers of crispy bacon. Whichever option you choose, enjoy your pancakes while they’re warm!