STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 15g of yeast, 1 tbs. of oil, and ½ tsp. of salt. 2. Mix and knead well, form a ball, leave it to grow in a warm place under the cover.
3. Mix 1 cup of tomato paste with chopped garlic and basil leaves.
4. Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
5. Spread tomato paste with basil and garlic onto the dough.
6. Add 4 quarters: Cheddar Cheese; Tomato Cheese; Lavender Cheese; Pesto Cheese. Add basil leave to taste.
7. Place in the oven and bake for 15 min at Place in the oven and bake for 15 min at 420 °F/220 °C (time and temp were attenuated for house kitchen ovens).
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Pizza time! We need to put our forest stove to good use yet again. Today, we opted for the Four Cheese pizza, inspired by the colorful nature around us. We believe that food should not only taste good but also look good, so play with colors all you want! Clash that red and green and yellow! If possible, use the homemade tomato paste, because that is the foundation of every great pizza, and go rich on garlic and cheese.