STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, 1 tbsp. of yeast and salt to taste. Knead well, form a ball and leave to grow in a warm place.
2. Chop, chili pepper, handful of cherry tomatoes and spring onions. Mix 500g of beef mince with it.
3. Roast eggplant on coals. Remove the meat.
4. Put the meat on the stick, grill for 7-10 min.
5. Slice aged raclette.
6. Attenuate and flatten out the dough, put kebab, cheese and eggplant in the center. Roll it up!
7. Bake until golden brown.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
A delicious meal in the very extravagant arrangement: bushcraft grilled kebab with veggies (just take a look at this awesome coal baked eggplant!) and greens wrapped in dough. Hot flavor from chili pepper, nutty and slightly acidic flavor of raclette cheese… Sounds yummy, isn’t it?