STEP BY STEP
1. Coat 2 chicken legs (boneless) with salt and chili sauce, both to taste.
2. Mix 1.5 hands of flour with 1 heaped tbsp. of Almazan Spice Mix. Coat each chicken slice with it.
3. Mix 1 egg and 1 cup of buttermilk. Dip each chicken this batter, then again in flour with spices. Repeat x2.
4. Fry bacon. Slice cheddar.
5. Preheat deep-frying oil (WARNING!! HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!).
6. Deep-fry both chicken legs about 10-12 min. Stir consistently.
7. Build the sandwich: spread tartar sauce on one of chicken legs, add bacon, add ketchup and spread it on the bacon, add cheddar cheese, cover with second chicken leg.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
One of an interesting way to serve a chicken burger is a KFC seasonal dish called “Double Down”. We tried it once and right away there was an idea to have a hot variation on that original meal. Extravagant double-layered coating for boneless chicken legs made of buttermilk, egg, flour and secret Almazan Spice Mix – which isthe main ingredient for this! Real protein bomb!