STEP BY STEP
1. Slice & Dice 500g of Chicken Breasts. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix and leave in a cold place for a few hours.
2. Mix 1 tbsp. of Oyster Sauce, 2 tbsp. of Brown Sugar, 1 tbsp. of Soy Sauce, 1 tbsp. of Paprika Powder, ½ tbsp. of Chili Pasta, 1 tbsp. of Onion Powder, 4 tbsp. of Honey and 2 tbsp. of Ketchup. Add 50ml of water and mix everything well.
3. Skewer up and Coat chicken in 4-5 tbsp. of Flour.
4. Grill chicken for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
5. Stir fry sauce from step #2 for 10 minutes on medium-high heat. Add 150g of ground peanuts, and fry for 1 minute more.
6. Add skewers to the pan and cook everything together for 5 minutes.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Korean chicken skewers are one of the most popular dishes all over the globe. Chicken skewers are easy to make, it takes minutes, but Korean chicken skewers need a bit more time if you want to feel that characteristic Korean taste. Season with salt spiked with herbs and a generous amount of pepper. We tried to recreate the Korean twist with a flavorsome thick dip with ground nuts, including oyster and soy sauce, sugar, paprika, chili paste, onion powder, honey, and ketchup. We absolutely loved the result. How about you?