STEP BY STEP
1. Preheat pan with 1 tbsp. of oil to 725 F/385 C. (DANGER!! THE HOT OIL IS VERY DANGEROUS AND FLAMMABLE).
2. Fry lamb leg from all sides just for a few second so skin gets golden-brown color.
3. Mix 3 kg of salt with 1 cup of water.
4. Bury lamb leg in salt, don’t forget to add some fresh sage and coat everything with oil to prevent salt from sticking.
5. Roast for 15-20 min on 392 F/200 C.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
One of Almazan Kitchen® favorite way of cooking is salt pile: natural organic stove and the perfectly salted dish afterward. You don’t need a lot of ingredients for today’s recipe: only a lamb leg, some nearby fresh-picked sage for flavor and 3 kg of salt. Crunchy salted lamb is the best thing to celebrate anything!