STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 egg yolks with 1 tbsp. of oil, 1 tsp. of mustard, lemon juice, and 1/3 tsp. of salt. Whisk until mayo consistency.
2. Chop fish fillet fine, mix with Spices, and 1/3 tsp. corn starch, then form a burger patty.
3. Dip fish patty with egg whites, then coat it in breadcrumbs.
4. Preheat oil to 300 F / 150 C. Deep-fry for about 2-3 minutes per side.
5. Build the burger: bottom bun, sauce, chopped dill, iceberg, fish burger, cover with a top bun.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
McDonald’s Filet-o-fish is a popular fish burger. The best result includes freshly caught fish and a homemade bun. This burger is a great dish for the summer heat because it’s light and easy to make. Almazan Kitchen®️ knife is a great grinding tool, while Almazan Kitchen®️ Fish Mix seasoning will add just the right touch to this unassuming, but excellent dish. Filet-o-fish is great to enjoy next to a body of water, with a group of fishing buddies, but it’s also great for a quick and delicious family dinner at home. Popular with both kids and adults!