STEP BY STEP
1. Remove the bone and meat from chicken leg (Be advised not to cut on or through the bone, slice precisely around it). For more visual instruction see the video below.
2. Slice & dice the chicken meat then roll it in flour with pinch of salt.
3. Put slice of aged camembert around top of the bone then wrap chicken meat around it like we did in the video.
4. Mix 1 hand of flour with salt and crafted beer to taste. Mix until batter consistency, if it’s too cloggy, add more beer and mix more.
5. Coat drumsticks with step #4 batter and roll in breadcrumbs.
6. Preheat deep-frying oil. (BE CAREFUL HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!)
7. Fry drumsticks for 10-15 min.
8. Sprinkle with lemon juice, finish off with any greens to your taste.
9. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Be ready to witness a very special recipe for chicken legs. It is an improvised variation for Chicken Kyiv – delicious Russian Empire chicken cutlet with bone and butter. Our version doesn’t have butter in it, but we have and aged camembert and a сraft beer tempura! Still not enough coolness in the video? Then let’s play a “Dancing caterpillar” card!