STEP BY STEP
1. Cut Bell Pepper, Green Chili Pepper, and Onion into medium dices. Chop garlic and ginger root.
2. Boil the water and cook rice for 15 minutes.
3. Slice sirloin, coat with Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix
4. Mix 1 tsp. of corn starch, 1 tsp. of fish sauce, 1 tsp. of sesame oil, and some orange juice. Mix well.
5. Fry the meat on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes. Put aside.
6. Fry veggies with ground peppercorn (1 tbsp.) until golden brown.
7. Toss the meat back in, add the mix from step #4. Stir fry everything together for 2 minutes.
8. Add 1 tbsp. of dark soy sauce and stir fry for 1-2 minutes more.
9. Serve on the rice.
10. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Tonight’s dish could have been a regular pepper steak, but we decided to give it a complete makeover. Basically, we finely sliced the meat, chopped the veggies, and, after a quick stir fry, served this simple yet heavenly dish on boiled rice. The steak was coated in coarsely ground pepper and Almazan Kitchen red meat mix, and the natural vegetable and meat flavors were additionally enhanced in the presence of garlic, ginger, fish sauce, sesame oil, orange juice, and of course – soy sauce!
Enjoy this flavor extravaganza!