STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with yeast, salt & sugar, oil and 5oz water (~150ml). Knead well, leave to grow in the warm place.
2. Slice & dice mini apple. Slice dragon fruit into rounds. Dice pesto & tomato cheeses.
3. Flatten out and attenuate the dough, spread with homemade tomato paste and sprinkle with dried oregano.
4. Evenly add pitaya rounds, pineapple dices and cheese dices.
5. Add some olive oil.
6. Preheat the stove (oven) to 392 F/ 200 C.
7. Bake pizza for 8-10 min.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Vegetarianthin crust pizza with sweet mini pineapple and delicious dragon fruit! It brings joy not only because of the amazing taste, but also because of the colors: green, red, yellow and orange! Surrounding sounds will remind you of your childhood at your grandmother’s – it’s calm and peaceful, there’s no need to rush anywhere. Just relax and let yourself take a dip into meditation.