STEP BY STEP
1. Slice 3-4 red onions, chili peppers. Grate a lot of cheddar cheese.
2. Melt 30g of butter. Toss in a handful of onions. Spread it out evenly over the pan, and let it cook on medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
3. Sprinkle some salt over and add 2 tbsp. of sweet balsamico. To keep onions from drying out sometimes add some water to the pan.
4. Cook for 30-60 minutes, stirring every 2-3 minutes, but not too much.
5. Melt 10g of butter and toss in 4-5 garlic cloves and a handful of thyme. Fry a toast bread for 1-2 minutes on each side.
6. Fry Beef Mince with Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Mix, when golden brown – add cheddar cheese and chili peppers. Let the cheese melt.
7. Build the sandwich: Toast, beef with cheese, caramelized onions. Repeat x2.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
We are in sandwich mood today, but not just any sandwich. We are thinking big, rich, meaty, badass stack of toast… we are thinking loads of cheese, chili peppers, caramelized onion… This sandwich is a flavor bomb, everything you need is in it: it’s savory, it’s sweet, it’s garlicky, it’s spring onion fresh. In a word: delicious. In other words: magnificent. Easy to make, even easier to enjoy!