STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and 1⁄2 tsp. of salt. Mix and knead well, form a ball and leave to rest for a while.
2. Grate carrots and shallot onion (all according to your taste). Mix with 200g of beef mince, add a pinch of salt to taste.
3. Cut dough into 3-4 parts.
4. Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
5. Add the filling: mince with veggies, cheese, hot-dog sausage, more cheese! Wrap the dough around, fix with whisked egg and rosemary brush. (For more visual instructions see the video).
6. Bake for 10 min.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
In a time when all of us SHOULD practicing physical distancing for the sake of people with low immunity and every single person overall, this recipe is something to learn! A very easy yet delicious recipe for hot-dogs wrapped in homemade dough and with a lot of cheese as a filling! While we’re staying isolated in our abandoned city, support us by staying at home and watching Almazan Kitchen videos! Time for some binge-watching! Also do not forget to try out our recipes at home!