STEP BY STEP
1. Grind Smoked Salt and 1 tbsp. of Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Mix in the mortar using a pestle.
2. Make incisions in the meaty part of the pork leg and put spices from step #1 in. Leave to rest for a while.
3. Mix 1 tbsp. of olive oil, 1 tbsp. of Maple Syrup, and some lemon juice. Mix well. It will be the mop sauce.
4. Roast spiced Pork Leg for 2.5 hours on 375 F/190 C.
5. Mop with sauce 30 minutes prior to ready.
6. Roast sweet potatoes for 30 minutes.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
We go heavyweight today, nothing less than a roasted pork leg on a skewer. And as roast needs salt, don’t go stingy on it. Add some rosemary and pepper, too, and you’re good to go. Mix olive oil, lemon, and maple syrup to make a nice and aromatic roasted meat bath. Brushing this tasty mix all over the roast with a rosemary twig will make your meat delicious and crispy.