STEP BY STEP
We are making a rump steak complemented beautifully by some caramelized onions. This fantastic cut of beef is full of flavor, so all you need really is to coat your rump steak with Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Mix. Different veggies and salads can be added to the rump steak to make the most of this meal and turn it into a feast. We love it with beer, but wine is ok, too!
- Slice the red onion crosswise.
- Fry with melted butter on a low heat for 1 hour.
- Add 1 tbsp. of brown sugar and 1 tsp. of maple syrup. Fry for 15 more minutes until crunchy.
- Spice up Rump Steak with Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Mix.
- Grill for 6 min each side until doneness you want.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!