STEP BY STEP
1. Coat salmon fillet with olive oil.
2. Then bury in the 3 kg of salt mixed with 150ml of water.
3. Roast on 360°F/180°C for 7 minutes.
4. Meanwhile let’s make Hollandaise sauce.
5. Mix 5 egg yolks with lemon juice.
6. Toss into the pan along with the 75g of butter. Let it melt then salt and pepper to taste.
7. Cook for few minutes constantly stirring. Do not overheat.
8. Serve roasted salmon under the sauce!
9. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Almazan Kitchen Rustic Cooking Techniques! Salt Chunk Roasting! Fresh, juicy and red salmon fillet roasted in a salt chunk! Smoky and moderately salty flavor guaranteed! That’s not all, homemade Hollandaise sauce is a great addition for the whole dish! Good proteins and fats, that’s all you need!