STEP BY STEP
1. Clean the salmon trout. Stuff with lime wedges and dill. Cover with thick layer of olive oil from both sides, this step is very important.
2. Cook green beans with salt, then mix with handful of cherry tomatoes and olives, add chopped chili pepper. Salt to taste, add lime juice, pour with olive oil. Mix everything well.
4. Mix 4kg of salt with ½ cup of water. Bury stuffed salmon trout in salt pile.
5. Place inside campfire, add more sticks and set heat apx to 900 F (480 C).
6. Cook for 10-15 min.
7. Remove trout from the salt, serve with #2 garnish.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Let’s get back to earliest spring this year, sun only starts to warm the earth up yet birds are already singing their songs welcoming spring to this neck of the woods. Remembering how you, our dear friends, loved the salt piled chicken we decided to bring you something more interesting!
Fresh caught salmon trout stuffed with lime wedges and dill! Of course, to honor spring we cooked delicious spring mix garnish made of boiled green beans, juicy cherry tomatoes, savory and salty aged olives and chili pepper to titillate your taste senses.