STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 1 tsp. of wasabi powder with ½ tsp. of salt, 15g of fresh yeast, and 1 tbsp. of water. Mix well then add 2 hands of flour. Mix and knead well. Form a ball, leave in a warm place to grow.
2. Grill homemade sausages for 8-10 minutes until golden brown crust.
3. Attenuate and flatten out the dough. Cut into 3-4 rectangles.
4. Grind a good amount of cheddar cheese on each dough.
5 Add the sausage in the middle, roll, and fold the dough.
6. Preheat deep-frying oil.
7. Fry hot dogs for 2-3 min, for even cooking turn every 20-30 seconds.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Today, let’s make some scrumptious deep-fried hot dogs! Grill the hot dogs briefly before wrapping them, mummy-style, in the green blanket richly packed with grated cheese. We made this hot dog dish over an open fire, but it can easily be made in the conventional oven. Enjoy!