STEP BY STEP
1. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
2. Take one bowl and beat the eggs in it.
3. Take another bowl, put the flour in it. Add salt, pepper, paprika and granulated garlic.
4. Put the cornstarch in the third bowl.
5. Coat the meat with the flour mix.
6. Put some lard in the pan and heat it at 160-190C/320-370F.
7. Take the flour-coated meat, dip it in eggs, toss around in cornstarch and fry until golden
8. Pour soy sauce into the pan, add sweet chili, ketchup, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and rice vinegar, and stir a few times. Then add a bit of honey and stir some more.
9. Pour this delicious, sweet, and sticky sauce over the crispy chicken bites.
10. Sprinkle with finely chopped spring onion and some white sesame seeds.
Without trying to toot our own horn – this is one of the tastiest chicken recipes we’ve ever made! An all time Chinese favorite and easy to put together, this dish is one of the best-loved weeknight
indulgences. It can also be a mouth-watering family dinner or comfort food of choice. Heavy on the fantastic sesame flavor, the chicken meat prepared this way will stay moist inside, with a
crispy crust on the outside generously coated with the delicious, sweet-n-sticky sauce. To enhance the ultimate flavor of the dish, don’t forget the final sprinkle of thinly sliced spring onion.