STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of Flour, with 1 tbsp. of Corn Flour, a pinch of salt, and 2 tbsp. of oil. Mix and knead well, leave to rest.
2. Divide the dough into smaller balls. Attenuate and flatten out each, bake for 1 min each side on low heat.
3. Slice & Dice Onion and Cherry Tomatoes. Chop some Fresh Basil.
4. Dice and Spice up Pork Shoulder with your favorite spice (we used Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix)
5. Grill Pork Shoulder along with veggies for 15 minutes on medium-high heat. Do not forget to flip. Add Ketchup to taste.
6. Melt a handful of grated cheddar cheese atop of meat.
7. Fill tortillas with a handful of meat with cheese and fried veggies. Top with cream.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Today we will show you how to make cheesy tacos and tortillas on a hot plate from scratch. Once you master cooking over open fire, everything you make will taste better. First sprinkle veggies and meat with Almazan Kitchen® spices and fry them. Then give them a good chop with Almazan Kitchen® spatulas, which are ideal for cooking on a hot plate. Generously cover meat with cheddar and fill your tortillas with veggies and cheesy meat. Easy, quick, delicious!