STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of Flour with 1 hand of Water and a pinch of Salt. Mix and knead well. Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
2. Bake tortilla for 1 min each side on high heat.
3. Fry on medium-high heat for 5 minutes 1 tbsp. of Curry Spice Mix alongside chopped Chili Peppers, Ginger, and Garlic Cloves.
4. Add diced Chicken Breasts, Red Onion, and Veggies you like. Fry for 5 more minutes.
5. Add 1 cup of Coconut Cream, mix well, lower the heat and slow-cook for 10 more minutes.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
How about some curry today, for a change? You already know that curry is not just a dish, but also a wonderful spice blend which is a great addition to any cuisine. Curries may contain fish, meat, poultry, shellfish, either alone or in combination with vegetables. We chose chicken curry today and turned it into a proper forest feast. If you like sweet-savory combinations, feel free to sprinkle your chicken curry with some raisins for that extra bit of sweetness. Bon Almazan!