STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Mix and knead well, form a ball.
2. Attenuate and flatten out the dough, bake for 30 seconds on each side.
3. Chop Bell Pepper, Spring Onions, and Cucumber using Spatulas.
4. Cut Chicken Breast into strips. Grill for 7-10 minutes on high-medium heat.
5. Spread homemade mayo on the wrap, put lettuce leaves on it.
6. Add the filling (step #3) and chicken strips.
7. Add homemade tomato paste.
8. Wrap everything up.
9. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Tonight, we are showing off some mean Almazan Kitchen®️ spatula ninja skills, to help us make a forest burrito wrap from scratch. We put a bit of edible color in our burrito dough for a discreet orange hue. Spread homemade mayo on the wrap, paste lettuce leaves on it, and add the grilled juicy filling made of spatula-chopped veggies and chicken, topped off with homemade tomato paste… and there it is forest burrito for Almazan Kitchen®️ fans only!