STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 Egg yolks with 2 hands of Flour, 1 hand of Water, and ½ tsp. of Salt.
2. Knead well for around 7-10 minutes. Let it rest for 15 minutes then flatten it out, cut it into Tagliatelle form.
3. Boil the water, salt it to taste, and cook pasta for 3 minutes.
4. Slice & dice Onion. Fry it for 5 minutes on medium-high heat alongside 3-5 Cloves then add Lamb Meat and fry for 15 minutes more. Do not forget to toss and stir.
5. Add 1.5 cup of Tomato Sauce, flavor up with thyme.
6. Cook on low-medium heat for 1.5 hours.
7. Serve pasta with goulash.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!