STEP BY STEP
1. Roll asparagus into bacon slices.
2. Salt and spice turkey’s thigh up with paprika.
3. Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
4. Fry turkey for 10-15 min from both sides.
5. When turkey is almost ready, add 1 tbsp. of butter and toss rolled asparagus into the pan.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
You can’t forbid a man to enjoy natural life. You already know that our outdoor kitchen is a magical place, here you can not only feed the woodpeckers from your hand but also you can find some cool spice mixes from the hollow tree. Today’s recipe is spicy fried turkey’s thigh with bacon rolled asparagus as a garnish! Delicious!