STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, ½ tsp. of salt, ½ tsp. of sugar, and a portion of yeast. Leave in a warm place for the dough to grow.
2. Chop fresh basil, slice chili peppers, and garlic.
3. Fry basil, chili peppers, and garlic on medium-high heat for a minute or two.
4. Add 1 cup of tomato paste, mix well, cook for 2 minutes more.
5. Attenuate and flatten out the dough in a pizza shape with edges.
6. Spread aromatic tomato paste, add cuttlefish rings and shrimps. Finish off with a few basil leaves.
7. Bake for a few minutes on 750 F / 400 C. (or 8-10 minutes on 390 F/ 200 C)
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Let’s bring some sea into the woods and make a seafood pizza bushcraft style just for you! We will use the forest oven we dug in a rock a while ago to bake this easy-to-make, globally popular dish with seafood. Fry the veggies and tomato paste for a twist. Then top off the pizza dough and this generous spread with different seafood, anything you can find in the fridge, and you will get one-of-a-kind, forest seafood pizza, which only gets better with a home-brewed pint. Enjoy!