STEP BY STEP
1. Grind a handful of Brazil Nut and Pistachios in the mortar using a pestle. Mix with 1 tbsp. of maple syrup, ½ tsp. of black salt, and 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
2. Slice open beef fillet like we did in the video.
3. Spread nut paste on top of it.
4. Make a cheddar slices layer, then make another layer with prosciutto.
5. Add mascarpone, mozzarella bites, sage leaves, and chili sauce.
6. Roll up and tie with a rope.
7. Roast for 20 min on 500 F / 270 C.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
We haven’t wrapped up anything for a long time, so why not go for Stuffed Steak, Beef variation of Porchetta today? Let’s thinly spread a lovely piece of shortrib, into a square sheet. Coat it with the freshly prepared spice/nut mix balanced with maple syrup and top everything off with a cheese of your choice and prosciutto. If you still haven’t decided what to cook today, this lovely Stuffed Steak can be a great idea for a Christmas dinner. It’s fun to make, it looks great, and the taste is new and exciting! Enjoy with a glass of wine. Merry Christmas!