STEP BY STEP
1. Slice 400g of beef fillet into 3 mignons.
2. Slice red onion into 3 rounds.
3. Mix 1 hand of flour along with 1tsp. of baking soda and 1hand of water. 4. Knead well until batter consistency, add more water if required.
5. Preheat the special clayware cooking plate, grease it with oil.
6. Grill red onion rounds along with the batter pancakes until golden brown.
7. Grill mignons for 2.5 min each side repeat until the doneness you want. 8. When almost ready add 1 tbsp. of butter and fresh sage leaves, dip each mignon into melted butter with sage leaves for the strong delicious taste.
10. Serve mignon on the pancake with grilled onion round on top. Finish off with chopped chives and sauce left in plate after grilling.
11. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
What a beautiful weather to enjoy filet mignons served on the fresh handmade pancakes with grilled red onions on the top. Very easy yet delightful recipe made with earth and fire deep in the Serbian forest near charming silver river. Pure magic mix of cooking and natureturns into carnival forthe whole range of your senses.