STEP BY STEP
1. Slice & Dice 4pcs of Toast Bread, grate 2 Onions, mix well together in a bowl and let it soak for a minute.
2. Add Ground Mix Meat, 2 Eggs, ½ tsp. of Nutmeg, ½ tsp. of Allspice, and 1 tsp of Salt to the Bowl. Mix everything well.
3. Form Meatballs.
4. Preheat the pan over medium-high heat.
5. Cook Meatballs for 10 minutes. Put aside.
6. Melt 80g of Butter, add 2 tbsp. of Flour. Cook for around 1 minute, and stir.
8. Add 500ml of Beef Bouillon. Cook until simmering.
9. Add Meatballs to the pan.
10. Add 240ml of Cream, mix and cook for additional 5 minutes.
11. Server over any side dish you like!
12. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Swedish Meatballs – the dish we all know and love. Mince free-range beef into a Viking meatball patty and form smaller meatballs. Prepare them in the usual Viking way, over the open fire, so they may get infused with a bit of smoke. As a matter of fact, IKEA Swedish meatballs are made based on this famous dish and owe their global popularity to it. Make sure to drown these Swedish meatballs in home-made brew.