STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 15g of yeast, 1 tbs. of oil, and ½ tsp. of salt. Mix and knead well, form a ball, leave it to grow in a warm place under the cover.
2. Mix 1 cup of tomato paste with chopped garlic and basil leaves.
3. Slice bell peppers, shiitake mushrooms, and pepperoni.
4. Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
5. Spread tomato paste with basil and garlic onto the dough.
6. Add 4 quarters: Mozzarella & Shiitake with Basil; Bell Peppers; 7. Prosciutto; Pepperoni. Add olives to taste.
7. Place in the oven and bake for 15 min at 420 °F/220 °C(time and temp were attenuated to house kitchen ovens).
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Homemade Pizza time! Quattro Stagioni classic made from scratch, Almazan Kitchen way! And it’s not just pizza that’s made from scratch, but the stove, too. If you want your pizza to be authentic, you need to use homemade and organic ingredients, as we do. Our four seasons are like this: winter – shitake and mozzarella; spring – multicolored peppers; autumn – prosciutto; and winter – pepper salami. Or arrange your Quattro Stagioni any way you like it. Enjoy!