STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and 1⁄2 tsp. of salt. Add ink. Knead well, form a ball. Leave to rest.
2. Salt and pepper round beef cut. Grill for 3 min each side until doneness you want. Slice it afterward.
3. Melt 2 heaped tbsp. of butter in the pan. Add sliced garlic (2-3 cloves), add 1 cup of black chili beans, and 2 tbsp. of hot salsa. Mix well, cook for 1 minute. Add Shrimps, slow-cook for 7-10 min.
4. Attenuate and flatten out the rainbow dough. Flip the pan and heat it up. Bake the tortilla, make it few seconds so it’s slightly baked, on the edge of being still raw.
5. Add the filling: grated tomato cheese, chopped spring onion, steak, corn, shrimp salsa, peas. Wrap the burrito as we did in the video.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
This one is pure art! Giant Surf and Turf Rainbow Burrito! Real Mexican burrito with a lot of ingredients (Just like Mexicans love to mix) but with an interesting Surf and Turf touch! Shrimps and beef, mixed with black chili beans and hot salsa! But right now, we want to draw your attention to the tortilla! What’s your first association when you see it? We would say it has something from “The Starry Night” by Van Gogh. Share your thoughts in the comment section!